This notice describes the modalities of personal data processing of the users who visit computeconline.it website (hereinafter “website”).
This notice is given in accordance with the art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by the Legislative Decree 101/2018. This notice is addressed to users who simply surf the website and for users who voluntarily send messages to the contact details of computeconline.it, published on the website.
Further information can be found on the webpages in relation to specific services.
This notice is not valid for other websites that can be reached through the links displayed on Computec srl website, for which Computec srl is not responsible.
Data controller of personal data treatment
Computec Srl (hereinafter “Computec”), with registered office in Lonato del Garda (BS) via C.A. Dalla Chiesa, 5. For any information or request, the user can write to the e-mail address email@example.com
Data processing place and subjects authorized to data treatment and access to data
Treatments connected to the web services offered in this site (physically hosted in Dutch territory – by SiteGround) are carried out by expressly authorized collaborators and/or personnel of the holder at the seat of the data controller.
If necessary to pursue the purposes of this notice, the holder could provide the data to the following recipients:
- Suppliers: the data controller could outsource some services to trusted third parties to provide functions and services, as, for example, ICT services. The relationship between the holder and its suppliers is based on the prescriptions of the EU Regulation (UE) 2016/679, considering the position of the suppliers towards the personal data processing of which Computec is the holder.
- Public authorities and bodies: when requested by law, or when it is necessary to protect the holder’s rights, the holder could provide the data to the competent bodies.
Except in these cases, any data provided by the interaction with the website is provided to third parties.
Types of data processed
In normal operation, the IT systems and the software procedures for the working of this website will acquire personal data, which transmission is implicit in the internet communication protocols. This kind of information is not gathered to be associate to identified subjects, however because of its nature it may lead to user’s identification, if combined with data detained by a third party. IP addresses or domain names used by the users who connects to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the datetime of the request, the way the request is submitted to the server, the dimension of the file received, the number code showing the status of the answer given by the server (success, error, etc.), other parameters linked to the operative system and the user’s IT environment, belong to this category.
These data are used only for obtaining the website surfers anonymous statistical information and to verify its correct operation and after their processing they are immediately erased. Data may be used to determine any liability in the event of IT crimes against the website.
Data provided by the user on a voluntary basis
The explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses with @computeconline.it extension listed on this website entails the consequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer to the requests, and other personal data written in the e-mail.
We suggest our users not to write names and other personal data of third parties in their communications, if they are not
strictly necessary; it would be more appropriate to use invented names.
Particular data categories
The holder informs the data subject that data of particular nature will not be treated on the website.
Pursuant to the art. 9, part 1, of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade unions membership, genetical data, biometric data (for the unambiguous identification of a physical person), health data, data relating to the person’s sexual life or sexual orientation belong to particular categories.
Data processing purpose
The purposes of data processed by the holder through the website, could be summarized as follows:
- Access to the site and to its webpages and content consultation;
- Fulfilment of pre-contractual, contractual and post-contractual obligations about constituted and constituting legal relationships;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Development on non-identifying statistics
Optional submittal of data
Except for what specified about browsing data, the user is free to give personal data spontaneously in order to request information or services. It could be impossible to obtain what requested, if data are not provided. For services accessible through the form “Contacts” and associated to the e-mail address for the service “Work with us”, if required, the holder provides specific information accompanied by the request of consent, when and if necessary.
Processing methods and storage
Personal data is stored in electronic form, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are observed to avoid the loss of data, illicit or wrong use, unauthorized accesses. Personal data is stored in electronic form, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected and for the extra time imposed or permitted by law.
The storage will last the time necessary to check the user’s requests.
– Limitation to the treatment and other guarantees provided in particular cases;
– Possible conclusion or performance of the contract stipulated by the user with the data processor, consequent to the feedback received to his requests, sent through contacts/ services displayed on the website;
– Any dispute causing the extension of deadlines for the time necessary to pursue the purposes.
– Fulfillment of legal obligation imposing a longer storage (e.g. art 2200 of Italian civil code that provides the storage for ten years of electronic correspondence, if concerning a business or important for the managing of relationships established), or necessary to meet a request of the judicial or administrative authorities, for the time necessary to fulfill it.
Cookies are small text files; when the user visits a website, this one sends cookies to his terminal (usually to the browser), where cookies are stored and sent to the same website again at the following visit of the same user.
While visiting a website, the user could also receive cookies sent by other websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”). On these cookies there could be elements (such as pictures, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) available on the website the user is visiting.
Rights of the data subject
At any time and for free, without charges and particular formalities for the request, the user has the right to:
– Obtain confirmation of the treatment processed by the data controller;
– Access to his personal data and knowing the origin (if data are not directly provided by the user), the purposes of the processing, the subjects data they have been notified to, the storage time or criteria useful for determine it;
– Update or correct personal data so that they are always accurate;
– Revoke the consent at any time if it is the basis of the treatment. The revoke of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent performed before the revocation;
– Obtain the deletion of personal data from databases and/or archives, even from backups if no longer necessary for the treatment purposes or if they are assumed to be illicit, if provided by law; or justified by other equally legitimate reasons;
– Limit the personal data processing in some circumstances, for example when the accuracy is contested, for the period necessary for the holder to verify its accuracy. The user must be informed, in due time, even when the suspension period has been completed or the reason for the limitation of the processing has been ceased, and therefore the limitation itself revoked;
– Obtain his personal data, if his data processing takes place on a contract base and with automated tools, in electronic format in order to transmit them to another data controller.
The data controller must proceed in this way without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month from the time he receives the request of the data subject. The deadline can be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests received. In these cases, the data controller will inform the data subject of the reasons of the extension within one month from the moment he receives the request.
Objection to data processing
For reasons related to his particular situation, the user may go against the processing of his personal data at any time if it is based on a legitimate interest, by sending his request to the data controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The user has the right to cancel his personal data if there is no prevailing legitimate reason than the one that has given rise to his request.
Except for any other administrative or judicial action, the user may submit a claim to the competent guarantor authority, unless he exercises his working activity, or he resides in another Member State. In case the violation of the personal data protection law takes place in another EU country, the competence to receive and to detect the claim will be under the control of authorities established therein.
Any update about this information document will be communicated to the data subject through promtly and adeguate methods. Moreover, to the data subject will be given information on the implementation by the data controller of the other processing that goes beyond the purposes referred in this statement, before proceeding and in time to give his consent if necessary.